October, 12th-13th 2018
4th Munich Conference on Cardiac Development
The 4th Munich Conference on Cardiac Development – From Single Cells to Complex Tissues.
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
It is our great pleasure to invite you to The 4th Munich Conference on Cardiac Development – From Single Cells to Complex Tissues, to be held in the German Heart Center, Munich, Germany, from October 12th to 13th 2018.
During recent years, considerable progress has been made in the fields of cardiac developmental biology, gene editing and stem cell research opening up new opportunities for the development of cardiac regenerative treatment strategies.
Our very successful previous symposia in 2012 “Cardiac Development: Pluripotent Cells to Cardiac Regenerative Therapy”, 2014 “2nd Munich Conference on Cardiac Development: From Congenital Heart Disease to Regeneration“, and 2016 “3rd Munich Conference on Cardiac Development: From Current Understanding to New Regenerative Concepts” achieved a high degree of attendance and a very positive response from speakers and attendants.
- The first day of the conference focuses on latest gene editing techniques in the cardiovascular field like CRISPR/Cas, new insights into cardiac development and will also discuss new targets for regenerative approaches. The first day closes with a Keynote Lecture.
- The second day proceeds with lessons about epigenetics in the cardiovascular field and then broadens our minds with a session “Think outside the box” which focuses on goals that other fields than the cardiovascular have already achieved, for example in vivo reprogramming of neuronal cells. The conference will close with a session about the progress of single cell technology and its gain of knowledge for cardiovascular development and regenerative strategies.
Besides excellent scientific lectures, we are sure you will enjoy the Bavarian hospitality and the great atmosphere of Munich.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Munich, to share and discuss scientific issues and to foster personal relationships with you!
Rüdiger Lange Karl-Ludwig Laugwitz Markus Krane
Thank you for your interest in registering for the Conference in Munich, Germany. In order to register, kindly send an e-mail to email@example.com.
To register online please use our Online Registration Form.
Please note that the audience is limited to 200 participants!
There is no registration fee.
How to reach the German Heart Centre Munich
You can find detailed informations on our maps and directions page.
Download the Conference Program in PDF Format.
The 4th Munich Conference on Cardiac Development has been accredited with 9 credits.
Ken Chien - (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Oliver Brüstle - (Bonn, Germany)
- Paul W. Burridge - (Chicago, IL, USA)
- Ken Chien - (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Gianluigi Condorelli - (Milan, Italy)
- Chris Denning - (Nottingham, UK)
- Ralf Gilsbach - (Freiburg, Germany)
- Boris Greber - (Düsseldorf, Germany)
- Arne Hansen - (Hamburg, Germany)
- Rajan Jain - (Philadelphia, PA, USA)
- Fabienne Lescroart - (Brussels, Belgium)
- Sigolène M. Meilhac - (Paris, France)
- Mark Mercola - (Stanford, CA, USA)
- Timothy Nelson - (Rochester, MN, USA)
- Stephanie Protze - (Toronto, Canada)
- Roland Rad - (Munich, Germany)
- Paul Riley - (Oxford, UK)
- Makoto Sahara - (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Angelika Schnieke - (Weihenstephan, Germany)
- Henrik Semb - (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Eckhard Wolf - (Munich, Germany)
- Sean M. Wu - (Stanford, CA, USA)
- Xiulan Yang - (Seattle, USA)